The hotel has the SAFE ACCOMMODATION Certificate, issued by the Confederación Española de Hoteles y Alojamientos Turísticos (CEHAT) y Hostelería de España. This Certificate guarantees that, among many other things, very strict cleaning and disinfection protocols are applied, social distance, provision of hydroalcoholic gel in common areas, in addition to requiring the hotel the use of homologated virucidal products with which to prevent contagion. It also requires prevention training for all hotel employees. If you need details on the measures required to obtain this certificate, you can consult them at the following link:https://www.hosteltur.com/136504_los-protocolos-anti-covid-que-deberan-aplicar-los-hoteles.html
Our hotel, in addition to the measures required by the SAFE ACCOMMODATION Certificate, applies the following ADDITIONAL MEASURES:
– Online check-in and Fast Track: a system has been implemented that allows online Check-in. The guest must always go through the Reception when arriving at the hotel because, by legal obligation, an identification document has to be shown. However, through the Online Check-in, the Check-in time is minimized, as the hotel has the guests‘ data prior to their arrival. In addition, there will be a Fast Track Desk for Online Check-in, and guests who have checked in online will have priority over the rest, reducing significantly their waiting time at the Reception.
– The room allocation system has been changed, in order to guarantee a 48-hour quarantine to each room between guest and guest. When this is not possible, air purifiers will be used to disinfect the room, in addition to the exhaustive cleaning and disinfection required by the Safe Accommodation certificate. For this reason, the change of rooms is not allowed once the guest has entered the room, except if it is done for maintenance reasons, in order to guarantee complete disinfection in all rooms.
– Communication by WhatsApp: a phone number accessible by WhatsApp has been enabled to communicate with the Reception, in order to avoid unneeded visits to the Reception.
– Replacement of paper documents in the room by QR codes. Customers will be able to access all useful information (room-service menu, hotel information directory, etc.) through their own electronic devices.
– Upgrade to rooms with private terrace and independent air conditioning systems for direct reservations made through our own website (subject to availability).
– Temporary closure of Gym, Meeting Room and Cafeteria.
– Extension of the breakfast room to guarantee safety distances. It’s worth mentioning its location in a very ventilated area with large windows facing the street.
– Disinfectant wipes are included among the amenities in the rooms.
– The guest is offered the possibility of accessing a comprehensive medical assistance service, that includes a doctor’s visit at the hotel, and access to a hospital with translators. This service will have to be paid by the guest, being recommended the contracting of travel insurance to cover medical expenses.
– Availability of masks and gloves for clients, for sale at the hotel.
– We will ask for the payment of the stay at Check-in, to facilitate a faster Check-out, preferably with a contactless credit card.
– The cleaning of the room or any maintenance will not be carried out in the presence of the guest, except for justified causes.